Johnny Depp in 1993
HEADLINE: ANNOYING PALEFACEBAGOFPISS TAKES A PUBLIC SHIT ON VIETNAMESE CULTURE BY USING ANGEL HAIR PASTA IN HER “PHOE” WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY MOCKING “ASIAN” ACCENTS
allow me to share some precious gems from her recipe:
- literally the only ingredients of the soup part are: 1. chicken broth 2. ginger and 3. garlic. THAT’S IT. like. she didn’t even use ANY spices??
- - -??? how do you call this pho if you don’t use pho spices. they are essential. ESSENTIAL. that is what makes it taste and smell like pho. it is 100% necessary, 100% non-negotiable
- "1/2 pound angel hair pasta" i’m too tired for this shit
- basil leaves? you’ve gotta specify thai basil (or la hue) or your white audience is gonna go home and make fucking italian ass basily angel hair pasta spaghetti drowned in chicken broth
- lime zest.. chill rachael
- braised.pork.shoulder. in pho. shredded pork. in pho.
DON’T watch the video if you don’t want to end up throwing your computer in the trash. a selective summary:
- repeatedly butchers the pronunciation of pho, calls it “phoe” at least 6 times, shamelessly
- when she explains what the hot sauce is she puts on a mocking asian accent and says “SRIRACHAAA” WITH THAT BUCKTEETH FUCKING CHINAMAN THING PPL DO
- "Trust me, if you’ve never tried it, it’s so easy to make a big beautiful bowl of PHOE. And it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends. You can entertain with it. I like to put chopsticks in it and serve it with a slurpy soup spoon along side."
- —no. it shouldn’t be easy unless you’ve been making it for a long time. it should NOT be easy if you’re someone that CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF THE THING YOU’RE MAKING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.
- —even for my MOM, MY VIETNAMESE MOTHER BORN AND RAISED IN VIETNAM, it’s still a whole lot of work!!! i have been studying and practicing making it for years now and it still takes me DAYS to make. D A Y S
- —“I like to put chopsticks in it” oh do you? that’s just your preference? weird coincidence. huh
- —slurpy spoon
- —“You can entertain with it” “it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends.” LISTEN WHITEY. YOU DON’T JUST GO AROUND BRINGING HOME PARTS OF OTHER PPL’S CULTURES TO ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAT CHILDREN AND UGLYPALE FRIENDS WITH. OOOOO THE ORIENT. HOW FASCINATING. LOOK AT THIS WEIRD SHIT THOSE CHINKS EAT HAHAHA WOW SO WEIRD SO ORIENTAL
(thanks to @sweetheartpleasestay for tipping us off on this)
I’m going to throw up, THIS is appropriation of cultural foods okay guys?
So Hunchback rehearsals started today and we’ve got several pics of some of the cast.
From L to R: Michael Arden (Quasimodo), Patrick Page (Frollo), Ciara Renée (Esmeralda), Andrew Samonsky (Phoebus), Erik Liberman (Clopin)
More under ‘Read More’ (Plus update)
This Artist Gustavo Silva Nuñez Not Only Creates Incredible Paintingsof Swimmers, He Also Interacts with Them!
Gustavo Silva Nuñez is a Venezuela-based artist who not only creates incredibly realistic paintings of swimmers, but also pose with them (mostly while creating them) in such a way that makes it seem like he’s actually interacting with the person in the painting.
How. This is incredible.
I ain’t even realize it was a painting at first…
Evolution of the Desk (1980-2014)
Thank you GOD
u r welcome
Bullies Douse Ohio Boy With Bodily Fluids, Cigarettes for Ice Bucket Challenge
An Ohio teenager with autism thought he was taking the ALS ice bucket challenge, but instead of water, a group of juveniles doused the 15-year-old boy with a mix of bodily fluids and cigarette butts, family members said Wednesday.
The incident, which was recorded on the boy’s cell phone, was released to KTLA sister station WJW-TV. The teen’s family chose to share the video in an effort to make other parents aware of bullying, the Cleveland Fox affiliate reported.
In the clip, the shirtless teen is standing in front of a garage when from above comes a bucketful of liquid, which according to the boy’s family, contained feces, urine, spit and cigarette butts.
“Once we found out about it, we were just horrified,” the boy’s mother told Fox 8. “I want these kids held accountable for what they did to him, and that they targeted somebody who just didn’t really understand what was going on.”
A police investigation is underway and criminal charges could be filed, according to Bay Village Police Department Det. Kevin Krolkosky.
“Obviously, if possible, we do want to hold those individuals accountable for their actions,” Krolkosky said.
The teen’s mother and father hoped the release of the video will inspire other parents to talk about bullying with their own children.
“The bucket challenge is supposed to be raising awareness for this disease and now they’ve turned it into a sick joke,” the victim’s mom said. “I just can’t understand why kids would do something this cruel.”
I wanna beat the life out of these kids Im so pissed off by this.
this is disgusting. i feel horrible for that poor kid.